- You Are In:
- About Guernsey Water
- Strategic Direction Statement
Strategic Direction Statement
In 2021 Guernsey Water undertook a series of focus groups followed by an online customer survey to gauge customer needs and priorities.
The aim of the research was to ensure customer priorities played a part in Guernsey Water's latest business planning. The results allowed us to understand customer priorities so they can influence Guernsey Water plans and projects for the period 2022-2025.
Three key themes and seven top priorities were identified through the process and further customer engagement and research will be sought moving forward as future plans are developed.
Guernsey Water is grateful to all who took part in this period of customer research, if you are interested in signing up to provide feedback and input in future, you can do so here: Have Your Say - Guernsey Water
To learn more about Guernsey Water's upcoming plans, please see our strategic direction statement here:
Strategic Direction Statement [8Mb]
The Top 7 priorities are:
- Safeguarding tap water quality
- Supplying drinking water that looks, smells and tastes good
- Operating a business and service that are efficient and cost effective
- Delivering an effective service
- Protecting the environment from wastewater pollution
- Minimising environmental impact with regard to waste, energy and carbon
- Limiting the effects of pollution caused by Guernsey Water's operations