- You Are In:
- The Organisation
- About Guernsey Water
About Guernsey Water
Our Vision -" Customers always value the quality of our drinking water and the safe return of our wastewater to the environment."
Guernsey Water is a trading entity with its own set of externally-audited accounts, it is part of the States of Guernsey Trading Assets. In accordance with our Business Plan 2016 - 25, entitled 'Running Water', we have developed six outcomes, which are shown below.
1. Valued by Customers
- Customers understand, trust and value the quality of all our services and find them affordable.
2. Safe & Good to Drink
- Customers trust that our drinking water looks good and tastes good.
3. Effective Drainage
- Customers are protected from flooding and wastewater is returned safely to the environment.
4. Protect our Environment
- Water quality is protected from source-to-sea and our environmental impact is carefully managed.
5. Sufficient & Resilient
- Our water and wastewater systems are adapted to climate change and have sufficient capacity to meet the future needs of our island.
6. Firm Financial Foundations
- Our operations and services are efficient, investment in our assets is affordable and an appropriate return on investment is available to the States of Guernsey.